Here are the top 5 best ways to enjoy Christmas in Vero Beach, FL
1. The Annual Vero Beach Christmas Parade Hosted by Sunrise Rotary of Vero Beach! Floats, Christmas Music, Performers & Lots of Holiday Cheer. This is one of the most popular events in Vero Beach to start off the holiday season.
Date: Dec 3rd, 6 PM
2. The Christmas boat parade will begin north of the barber bridge and will go down to the Vero Beach city marina! Your best viewing spots will be Royal palm point and the Vero Beach City Marina. Enjoy boats lit up by bright Christmas lights with friends and family!
Date: Dec 17th at 6pm
3. Magic of Mckee Festival of Lights. Enjoy McKee’s nostalgic large-scale train display while listening to the sounds of the 1924 Wurlitzer Band Organ to get in the Christmas spirit! You will be able to visit Santa, enjoy outdoor holiday movies and music, and grab some festive treats at the Garden Cafe. In addition, the Garden will be hosting holiday-themed crafts for children Festival of Lights.
Dates: Thursday, December 15 – Saturday, December 17
Tuesday, December 20 – Friday, December 23
Wednesday, December 28 – Friday, December 30 (6:00 – 8:00 pm)
Crafts: 10 am – 12 pm, Tuesday-Friday, December 6-23
4. Christmas at Tara Plantation- The Grall law firm decorates the yard of their large plantation and locals can drive through it to enjoy the light display. It will feel like you are driving through winter wonderland!
Address: 7555 20th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32966. The lights will be on until New Year’s Eve.
5. Mcansh park’s “Christmas Adam” block party! The community of Mcnash park will be lit by Christmas lights and displays and some homes are open and give out food. You can enjoy the lights from your car or by foot.
Bonus festivities– Light music shows! There are 2 houses- one in Sebastian and one in Vero Beach that do the lights to music shows: these homes have extensive light displays synchronized to Christmas music played on your car radio! Make sure to give them a visit and show some love!
Vero Beach, FL: 2312 Cortez Avenue
Sebastian, FL: 165 Miller Drive
Are there any events that you plan on attending in December? Or did we miss your favorite local Christmas event? Leave it in the comments below!